Saturday 5 September 2009

Special Delivery from the Queen!!

Today is my Nan and Grandads 70th Wedding Anniversary!
And they received a Card by special delivery, hand signed by the Queen!
My Granparents were thrilled,to say the least, as my Mother arranged it and they had no idea! And they love the Royals family!

This was the large a4 card and clock I made for them.
Using the card & decoupage from Create & Craft and the Carriage clock is the wonderful Carrie template from Arty Farty .
In clock movement is from C& L clocks,which if ordering 10 movements you are sent a complimentary clock fave by vector file download
Here are the happy couple! You wouldnt believe my Grandad was soo poorly a few weeks ago!

2 comments:

Julie Smith said...

What a lovely couple your grandparents make, many congratulations to them. BTW your card and clock are fab too

Ali Watson said...

Congratulations to your grandpaernts and fabulous creations too.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.