Thursday 18 June 2009

Messy Rabbit and Friends Samples for todays Show.

Here are my samples for Todays Show on Create & Craft Tv.... but live at 3pm til 4pm.
It is the launch of Messy Rabbit and Friends Stamps which will be also available on Joanna Sheens Online shop tomorrow These baby vests are made using the little stamps for the backs of your cards to say ' hand made by and especially for you. I used light fabric heat transfer paper from Crafty Computor paper for the transfer, which when ironed onto the vest it then becomes washable.

This is the Boring Badger set of stamps, I used the backing paper from the Messy Rabbit cd to compliment the stamps.



This is a large a4 card using Well Behaved weasel set of stamps and backing papers are again from the messy Rabbit cd



This is another large a4 card using the Boring Badger stamps and backing paper from the cd





This is Well Behaved Weasel on a large a4 cardand backing papers from Messy Rabbit cd































2 comments:

Linnie said...

beautiful work Nicola i really adored the little vest set just soooo cute
luv linnie x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Enjay, what gorgeous samples. They are all lovely but I think my favourites are the little bodysuits - they bring back memories of when my 12 and 16 year old wore things like that!!! Thanks for sharing. Kym xxx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.