Sunday 17 May 2009

My Samples for Joanna Sheen Lofty Stamps on Create & Craft today 2-4pm

These are my samples for the show today on Ideal World and Create & Craft TV,Joanna Sheen 2-4pmthey are all large A4 cards Irish Lofty:-
For this card, I drew two horseshoe shapes on silver card, then embossed the edges and cut the nail holes out of one, the curved and layered together with silicon glue,using the luck o the Irish stamp from the set for the backing and the horseshoe stamp on the large horseshoe and then Lofty, I used whispers brushmarkers for al the stamps.


Plumber Lofty:-
I used cuttlebug folders for the 'Happy Birthday' and swirls,used the wrench and plunger stamps to make a boarder



PC lofty:-
For his card I covered the inside with rainbow paper,joined 2 cds and added lofty, the printer & laptop stamps,attaching them with silicone. I printed the birthday banner on a laser printer. The cd's are attached with a removable keyring so can be a suncatcher.

Lofty in Venice:-
This is a slider card,Lofty and girlfriend slide up and down the canal,with the little button hearts stamp through the the slit and the loveboat stamp, the paper is from is river paper from Jane Netley Mayhew,Joanna Sheens Cd
Doctor Lofty:
This large a4 card is designed to be like a cabinet,on the front is Doctor Lofty,GetWell soon and prescription stamps and used the heart Cuttlebug folder for the decorated paper on the doors.
Inside i used the medicine stamp and made a Doctors board usung the 'script' Cuttlebug folder,adding the greeting with a laser printer

French Lofty:-
This is a large a4 clipboard,covered with Acetate and pen attached to use as a shopping list. I used the bottle& glass,Bonjour,French Flag and French lofty,again using Whispers Brush Markers. And Prima flowers.







1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Love these Lofty samples!.....but Oh! Lofty in Venice.....now that's my fave!. Hope to see these on some of the shows on t.v.

Take care

Jackie x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.