Friday 20 June 2008

Another Journal


I have been making little journals for my daughter to give her friends as gift for the end of the school year.
This little book is made using my bind-it-all I purchased from www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk and some fantastic felt from Hobbycraft,I cut the flowers out of a piece of excess felt and the butterfly from another one, the 'Must have' board is using one of the fabulous Chipboards by Dove craft 'Designer Chipboard in a tin' 'Glamour' over 200 of them in a wonderful little tin. The ribbon is at the moment onsale in Hobbycraft for 99p for 3mtrs! Now thats a bargain!!

1 comment:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Your DD'd friends are going to adore them Nicola, they are fab :)



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.