Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sneek Peek...Strawberry Kisses-Pick of the Week

Here...better late than never, I hope, is my first sneek peek at Fridays Pick of the Week on Create & Craft
Strawberry Kisses,
being bought to you by Crafter's Companion.
Here i made the card using on of the stamped images, which i coloured with Spectrum Noir pens
45 Yellow Green, with touches of medium pink 137 for the flowers and kittys bow. 
The mat and layering is made using the Card Companion from the cd and also i printed some of the flowers onto centura Pearl Card and layered up with Collal glue gel to give a 3d feel to the blossoms.
Keep checking back for more sample peeks!
p.s I must apologise for the poor picture quality, the weather is diabolical and my daylight bulb has just blown, so this is by a low energy bulb.x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely sweet card Enjay.

Hugs Julie x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.