Tuesday 16 February 2010

THE DAY HAS COME......

Todays the day of the massive launch of Beatrix Potter!!! 9pm Ideal World today til 9pm tomorrow.
I have been to Beatrix Potter land in the lake district, my favourite part of England to go to!!
Here are some more cards to show you.



T card front decoupage




Inside left



Inside right,
which turns out to for the 'T'





This is my design,a card, which closes flat into an a5 card,but when open,it unfolds to a large a4 card,with a full a5 pic for the front of the t

2 comments:

june speed said...

this is a lovely card Nicola - if you don't mind I think I will have a go at making one - can't wait for the launch June xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful design and love the cats. Anesha



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.